Online Math & Physics Tutoring
For High School Students
- Private one-on-one virtual tutoring
- Small online group tutoring sessions on specific topics
- Tutoring sessions that track Massachusetts Common Core Standards
Covering all levels of MATH & PHYSICS, 8th grade through AP, and SAT/ACT Prep
Algebra, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-calculus, AP Calculus, Physics (including AP), SAT/ACT Test Prep, Statistics
Individual and small group sessions scheduled to coincide with your course topics
Your student or group of students can benefit from effective tutoring from an engineer and college professor. With most schools on a hybrid or virtual delivery format for the foreseeable future, the opportunity for high school students to solidify and augment the math and physics courses that were abruptly altered due to the COVID-19 pandemic, is now!
Dedicated To Student Success
Your student/small group of students can benefit from effective tutoring from an engineer and college professor who has actually taught these subjects, and who has successfully tutored students for over 15 years. We offer the benefit of one tutor for both math and physics, while enabling students to keep up with their school’s syllabus and AP/SAT/ACT demands during the COVID-19 crisis.
Our goal is to provide proven tutoring services that:
- Enhance students’ subject skills
- Improve students’ test performance
- Boost students’ self-confidence
- Tutoring on your schedule, tailored around family vacations, extracurricular activities, student part-time jobs, etc.
- Tutoring at your home using conferencing technology.
- Tutoring that is specific to your needs!
- Tutoring modules frequently scheduled for small groups, specific to your needs.
About Ted Kaplan
Bentley University (Calculus, Mathematics of Finance, Physics)
Babson College (Quantitative Methods, Calculus, Statistics)
Belmont Hill Summer School (Physics, Trigonometry)
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences (Calculus)
Cornell University, B.E.E. (Electrical Engineering)
Cornell University, M.E.E. (Electrical Engineering)
Boston University, M.B.A. (Finance & Marketing)
Ted Kaplan, a Boston-area native, has been involved in high tech engineering, management, entrepreneurship, and higher education for many years. An engineer/MBA by training, he spent several years in the applied physics and computer graphics/CAD systems industries, followed by founding and running a computer software training firm in Boston’s Back Bay. Over the last eighteen years, Ted has migrated to teaching and tutoring math and physics at the high school and college levels.